Find a Group
You can find a small group by:
1. Visiting our team of "Connectors" in the Welcome Center. These folks are prepared to help you find a group that best fits your needs.
2. Search a list of our small groups and explore the Google map to determine how close these groups are to your home.
3. Contact Donna Wilson our Small Group Placement Coordinator for additional assistance at 748-2115
Start a Group
If you are interested in starting a small group because you sense God's call and have past experience or are open to being apprenticed so you can lead your own group, email Pastor Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Small Groups at Shores
Adult Small Groups at Atlantic Shores Baptist Church has one purpose: to glorify God through transforming lives. A transformed life is the product of an intentional process. We focus on 5 things:
1. Upward Focus - Worship the Creator
Our small groups invite God to show up and manifest His presence in every meeting.
2. Outward Focus - Winning the Lost
Our small groups go to their unchurched friends and invite them to explore the claims of Christ in the
safety of their group.
3. Inward Focus - Building the Believer
Our small groups provide mutual care and work on spiritual formation.
4. Downward Focus - Equipping the Worker
Our small groups apprentice leaders that will lead their own groups one day.
5. Forward Focus - Multiplying the Reproducer
Our small groups are on mission to birth more small groups that can disciple people locally and globally.
John Ortberg on Community
This 3 minute Video Clip provides a few benefits of being in a small group.